Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

For The Emperor!

That was simply brilliant. Loved the pace, the directing, the music, the animation, everything. Oh, except the drop pods. I don't mean they were bad, just the proper ones (see forgeworld or dawn of war) would've been cooler.
Great Work! Can't wait for part 2.

Daily2oon SE: ANGRY Daily2oon SE: ANGRY

MY BLEEDING EARS!

I think that music rocked me out so extremely my ears have ceased to function.

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

Oh man

That was some slow, boring and cliched. C'mon, how many seconds went into the story line? Ten, thirteen (at the most)? Why do people lap up stuff like this?

Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

Oooooh yeeaaah!

Finally a zombie game worth that lives up to the coolness of zom bies! I remember my jaw dropping when I saw Dawn of the Dead (the recent remake one)... it dropped even further when I played this game! It makes me wish someone would invent a zombie virus...

Bring on story mode, oh yeah!

Chrispington responds:

Given a long enough timeline, a zombie virus is inevitable.

- Firewall - - Firewall -

Swell-tastic!

That game was fast, fun, furious and addictive! With excellent music and theme! It's everything a good arcade game should be! It made me happy in a way I can't put into words (and probably shouldn't even if I could, given how many kids frequent this site).

Great job!

Pixel-Populace responds:

My good sir, it pleases me to see you in such arousal.

With great anticipation I await your blessing addition to this portal. Always remember: reach for the stars!

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

The pain inside...

... my head at the fact this got front page is extreme. If you're gonna do something like this you could at least do it well. Graphics, interactivity, humour, sound... given the subject matter there was so much potential, but seems like a minimal effort job to me.

Cappers Cappers

DIE CAPPERS!

Nice tune man, very clear message. Altho why'd you exclude my suggestion: "DIE DIE DIE. CAPPERS EAT MY MACHINE GUN LEAD. TO DA HEAD!" ?
Everyone, do as the lyrics say and check out http://www.mixposure.com/wizard-sleeve cause it blows away the audio portal in an extreme (and gory) manner.