Project Validus: Survival Project Validus: Survival

Oooooh yeeaaah!

Finally a zombie game worth that lives up to the coolness of zom bies! I remember my jaw dropping when I saw Dawn of the Dead (the recent remake one)... it dropped even further when I played this game! It makes me wish someone would invent a zombie virus...

Bring on story mode, oh yeah!

Chrispington responds:

Given a long enough timeline, a zombie virus is inevitable.

- Firewall - - Firewall -

Swell-tastic!

That game was fast, fun, furious and addictive! With excellent music and theme! It's everything a good arcade game should be! It made me happy in a way I can't put into words (and probably shouldn't even if I could, given how many kids frequent this site).

Great job!

Pixel-Populace responds:

My good sir, it pleases me to see you in such arousal.

With great anticipation I await your blessing addition to this portal. Always remember: reach for the stars!

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

The pain inside...

... my head at the fact this got front page is extreme. If you're gonna do something like this you could at least do it well. Graphics, interactivity, humour, sound... given the subject matter there was so much potential, but seems like a minimal effort job to me.

Bloby Bloby

A lot of fun

...for only 16 kb. Nice graphics and music could've obviously made it much better, but for it was fun for its filesize.

The Black Dragon Project The Black Dragon Project

Alright...

... But nothing amazing.
It would be a lot cooler if you had more original characters (ie not generic anime).I also think, sizewise, you should compress the imported images a bit more.
Can't really comment much on gameplay or any other elements, one battle with a simple foe doesn't give much to go on, but if the other elements are good and there's something that seperates it from the numerous other games like it, it could turn out quite nicely.
I am co-owner of a website that offers hosting for things like this, but only if we think it's worth it. Anyway, follow the link in my profile if you're interested.

Xenoc responds:

Fair enough, the preview can't really speak for the whole game, seeing as it's only one small battle. As for characters don't worry about that :/ as the game progress you pick up lots of interesting characters to use. I'll take a look at your website to. :p

TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG TheAdventuresOfGuy:RPG

BRILLIANT

That was awesome. Best RPG on NG. Great graphics.
The plot was a bit lacking though... RPG's need EPIC PLOT! It's very important.
And I didn't get to play too much cos *small bug* when I started running too close to a flowerbed (wall) I got completely stuck.
Otherwise it rocked in an extreme manner.

Starogre responds:

Yes. The stuck problem is a biggy. Too bad I can't fix it due to the problem in my description ^.

Terri: Culture of Death Terri: Culture of Death

Best... Game... Ever

BWAHAHAHAHA
You, my friend, are a champion among men. The greatness of this submission astounds me. May it be forever revered in the annals of the Internet.

Galactic Battles Galactic Battles

Shows Potential

Definately a good start. Just some little suggestions:
The ship could react more quickly to the key presses, it just seemed a little sluggish.
Background music.
Quicker enemy spawn as time passes.
Bigger play area. like 720 * 540 or something.

Otherwise a good (albeit slightly boring) little game, and you could go on to do great things. Maybe a destruction derby game?

The Ruler Organ v1.0 The Ruler Organ v1.0

Haha...

That was hilarious dude... I love it.
Should make it if you hold them for too long they flip back and hit you in the eye. And you need a better play sound.
Otherwise... I was highly amused.
Oh, look... what a shiny CD...

LeoZ responds:

coo.
i have many shiny CDs. I almost bought a Westlife CD the other day, but it was not shiny enough for my liking, so I stormed out of HMV with it still in my hand and refused point blanc to pay for it.

Draconomicon Draconomicon

POTENTIAL

AWESOME You used Nightwish! Oh yeah.
This game has potential... just I couldn't understand it but seems as though you could make an awesome rpg/adventure. Need to make the controls a bit less clunky. Try to get some AS so that LEFT and RIGHT rotate your character and UP moves him forward.... much easier movement that way.