Warhammer 40k Tribute Warhammer 40k Tribute

For The Emperor!

That was simply brilliant. Loved the pace, the directing, the music, the animation, everything. Oh, except the drop pods. I don't mean they were bad, just the proper ones (see forgeworld or dawn of war) would've been cooler.
Great Work! Can't wait for part 2.

Daily2oon SE: ANGRY Daily2oon SE: ANGRY

MY BLEEDING EARS!

I think that music rocked me out so extremely my ears have ceased to function.

Love the Bomb 3 Love the Bomb 3

Oh man

That was some slow, boring and cliched. C'mon, how many seconds went into the story line? Ten, thirteen (at the most)? Why do people lap up stuff like this?

Castle 3D-Video PortalPLS Castle 3D-Video PortalPLS

*EXPLODES IN EXCITEMENT*

Pure awesomeness. It made me feel like I was back in medieval times. Castles > Everything. I wish I had a castle to live in. That'd be swell.

NG needs a VIDEO PORTAL. Imagine how awesome it would be with a VIDEO PORTAL. If it had a VIDEO PORTAL it'd be, like, the best site on the internet. A VIDEO PORTAL would no doubt see the site owners rolling in cash. So much cash, they could build an actual, physical VIDEO PORTAL out of solid gold bars. VIDEO PORTAL! VIDEO PORTAL!

Chrispington responds:

OMG VIDEO PORTAL VIDEO PORTAL!
LOL

Zip Chord / invincibility Zip Chord / invincibility

pretty decent

if that was, as you claim, all FBF, then maybe next time use motion tween, cos many of the things in that could have been made easier by the power of motion tween. Amusing song thought. Hooray.

MIU SIM MIU SIM

Good movie, mediocre game

While the intro movie was pretty good, the game itself was nothing special. Pretty graphics alone won't make it a great game, it needs some awesome gameplay as well. Don't settle for generic shooting gallery style gameplay... push it further.

Richard Harris Richard Harris

Moving

A worthy tribute to a truly great man. *sob* Great work *sniffle*

Chrispington responds:

Thanks forsterbar!!

- Chrispington & -idle-

Dad's Home Dad's Home

WOOOOOOOOOO!

Man, your work destroys stuff like Prowlies at the River. Admittedly, in that the graphics are awesome... but when it comes to humour your stuff wipes the floor with 'em.

Bunny Death - Chainsaw Bunny Death - Chainsaw

Groovy.

Oh yeah nothing beats random violence. Only problem was lack of background and was a bit slow moving... action must be fast.
Good though...
And I'm assuming you're an evil dead fan.
Groovy.

-NoX- -NoX-

JAWESOME!

That was one of the best medieval flashes I've seen... and in my humble opinion, better than prowlies at the river.